Sunday, April 27, 2008

figma Saber

Photobucket
The second action figure post, and it is still figma! It was so hard to get this figma Saber figure. On April 26, the release date, I couldn't find 1 figma Saber in Akihabara in 12:00noon! Yodobashi Camera sold out all the figma Saber figures in 20 minutes! Anyway I got 1 for me and 1 for my friend in Chiba finally.
I have the Revoltech Saber figure and I thought it was fine. But when I saw the figma Saber figure, I feel regret to own the Revoltech one. The figma one has better sculpt, and better articulations. The Revoltech one is old and it is not using the new ELF body. In the future, if I know both figma and Revoltech will release the same character, I'll go for figma for sure.
I spoke too much already. Now lets enjoy this little gallery.
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The package and boxart.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Saber has 2 swords. I don't know why she has 2 swords as I didn't play the game or read the anime. But Saber is just cool, isn't she?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like the shouting face and the alternate hair piece. Actually the whole figure and the accessories are all nice.

Photobucket
Challenge from Bumblebee. XD

No comments: