Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Red Lion

Photobucket
I knew this Leo Prime is already released in US but I couldn't see any in Hong Kong. At last I order one from the China auction site. To be honest, I don't like the Galaxy Force LigerJack figure very much. It is just a piece of brick in both beast mode and robot mode. The only reason I bought LigerJack is that it can combine with Galaxy Convoy. This Leo Prime repaint attracts me with the new remold Prime head, and the classic red/blue color scheme. And what's more, this Leo Prime is the first US release of Lio Convoy, with a Prime head sculpt! (remember the legends Leo Prime?)
Lets enjoy the photo gallery. (click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket
In Package.

Photobucket
"Aware of it only as a rumor"? Of course, Lio Convoy comes from the East!

Photobucket
Nice boxart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So difficult to make any pose!

Photobucket
Prime's trademark head is the strongest reason for me to get this figure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Robot mode also lacks of joints. I wants poseable figures, Hasbro/TT!

Photobucket
LigerJack's color scheme is actually better than Leo Prime's.

Photobucket
Prime meets Convoy!

Photobucket
Liger Convoy is Galaxy Convoy combined with LigerJack. So he is Prime Convoy?

Photobucket
Eat my big claw!

Photobucket
The dramatic double Convoy!
This combination is really great. The color of Leo Prime fits very well on Galaxy Convoy.

1 comment:

Elliott Broidy said...

One day they will be collectors.