Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Animated Pink Lady

Photobucket
Fembot, my favorite! Hong Kong is a good place that you can get most "Toysrus Exclusive", "Target Exclusive" as regular. However, when I learnt that Animated Arcee reached Hong Kong, all stocks were already gone! I was about to give up and wait for the Japanese version. Luckily I found 2 pieces on the shelf of a Toysrus. ^_^
Animated Arcee is a nice figure. Very good robot mode and vehicle mode. She also resembles her G1 counterpart. I still have a few complaints to the design. First, the wings really ruins the robot mode. I prefer taking them away. Second, the grip of the swords are too big, which hurts Arcee's fists! I really fear her thumb will break!
Anyway, Arcee is still a must have, especially for fembot lovers like me! Lets enjoy Arcee's show!
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket
In package image and bios.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Without the wings, the car mode looks even more like G1.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The pilot seat can open, nice!

Photobucket
My fair lady.

Photobucket
Come and fight me! I'm the Kung Fu master!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Want to challenge my swords?

Photobucket
The Animated Pink Lady and Movie Pink Lady.

No comments: