Sunday, March 7, 2010

Donald Bee

Photobucket
The second character of the Disney Transformers collaboration, Donald Duck! I already said I am now a fan of Disney characters, but I still bought this figure when it just came out to the market. Why? Just because I already own the Mickey Convoy! ^_^
Donald x Bumblebee is a nice figure. As a toy, this Donald Bee is even better than Mickey Convoy. The transformation system is much more complicated, and the robot mode is more articulated! I love it some much! I just wonder why Takara Tomy made the silver color in car mode. Lets enjoy this little gallery!
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice package.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice Beetle. Can you see the little driver?

Photobucket
Autobots, roll out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mickey and Donald, Convoy and Bumblebee!
Donald Duck is so small.

Photobucket
Lets go surfing!

No comments: