Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PCC Leadfoot with Pinpoint

Photobucket
Leadfoot is my first set of Power Core Combiners. I didn't have any interest with the PCC series, until I see Leadfoot. He makes me think of God Master Road King, a formula racer with a God master transforms to engine. At the first glance, I felt that Leadfoot's head sculpt is too ugly and the fists are too big. However, after I played with the toy, the good design of the figure and the nice transformation system rule out those bad impressions. Leadfoot is a nice scout size figure by itself. He also has a great look when he acts as the main body of a combiner. I'll pick up some nice drone vehicles later to combine with Leadfoot.
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket
The package is not bad. I like the inner package with separate trays for the two figures.

The formula racer
Photobucket

Photobucket
It would be even better if Pinpoint can sit inside Leadfoot.

God Master Pinpoint!
Photobucket

Transform~
Photobucket

God On~
Photobucket

Shoot~~~
Photobucket

Leadfoot robot mode
Photobucket

Photobucket
Let's go, partner!

Photobucket
What a shitty target master! Just plug the robot onto the fist!

Photobucket
God Master Road King! :P

Photobucket
Heavy arms

Photobucket
Evolution~ Pokemon?

God Masters battle!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: