Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reveal the Shield G2 Optimus Prime

Photobucket
Recently getting a new TF in Hong Kong depends your luck. I was about to give up the G2 Optimus Prime since it was sold out everywhere, but fortunately I picked this up in a small toy store. Lets reveal the shield!
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket
Optimus Prime in package. From the bios, all Primes for all times are the same character having different bodies.

Truck mode
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The sword let you attach the trailer.

Photobucket
It is too cold now to reveal the shield...

Robot mode
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The RTS G2 Prime is a nice figure, but it is just too small in size.

I don't have the original G2 Prime, but I have Black Convoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Shrink from a Mega size figure to a Deluxe size figure, poor Prime.

Photobucket
G2 Prime, father and son.

I don't think there is any reason to skip this figure. A new mold Optimus Prime is always a must have. If it is a Vogayer size figure and the shoulders do not block posing that much, I will rank it in Optimus Prime top 5.

No comments: