Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hound and Jaguar

Photobucket
Yet another great figure is out, Henkei Hound! It had been a long time for me to take a toy out from its package in the same day I got it. I have to be honest that I like Hound because it is the my first Transformers figure when I was a kid, but Henkei Hound by itself is a really really nice figure that anyone shouldn't miss! Hound has a nice vehicle mode, agreat robot mode with very poseable articulations, and as a bonus, he comes with Jaguar the cassettron! The only complaint is that Hound lacks a waist joint. Still, Henkei version already beats the BinalTech one! Lets enjoy this little gallery, also featuring Universe Legends Hound.
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket
In package images,

Photobucket
...and the BIO card.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeep mode.

Photobucket

Photobucket
...with the HUGH caseette!

Photobucket
The size of the cassette mode is about the same as G1!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Much much better than the original G1 Jaguar toy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Legends Hound in action ^_^

Photobucket
Hound is so poseable!

Photobucket
I wanted to get also G1 and BT Hound in the same picture, but it is just too difficult to dig G1 Hound out...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I forgot the G1 story. Did Ravage always fight with Hound?

No comments: