Monday, March 2, 2009

Wreck-Gar the Junkion

Photobucket
Wreck-Gar joins the Animated family! The Animated series brings back many G1 characters and also our childhood. I don't remember well the G1 story, but every G1 character is part of my memory. I know Wreck-Gar is the Junkion leader but I can't remember how significant he was in Transformers the Movie. Anyway, I know I have to get this figure :P
Animated Wreck-Gar is a garbage truck, which fits very well his Junkion identity. His robot mode (in this color scheme) also let you think of G1 Wreck-Gar at once. Both robot mode and vehicle mode are very nice. It is a good figure for display. However, this is not a very good TF toy. Robot mode is poseable, but backpack is too heavy to stand well. Truck mode is good, but transformation system is too simple for a voyager class toy. I will not make any complaint if it is a deluxe toy. Well, let enjoy this little gallery.
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In package images and boxart.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very nice garbage truck mode. The lifting fork is moveable! See the animation!

Photobucket
(Of course you have to move it with your hand!)

Photobucket
A bit smaller than Optimus Prime.

Photobucket
There is also a slot to store the weapon.

Photobucket
Robot mode also looks good.

Photobucket
Wreck-Gar is poseable, but with a big backpack, he can only stand upright.

Photobucket
"Welcome my friend!"

No comments: